The new Premium XL Extended Life line from MAS is a revolution in aftermarket chassis parts. A Premium line of low-friction parts that are so close to OE design standards and specifications that even import installers will love them. You’ll love them because the dedication to OE specifications maintains the vehicle’s original handling and steering characteristics and these parts will last at least as long if not longer than the original parts.
Shop By Vehicle
- OR -
- Why Do Catalytic Converters Go Bad?
- SMP Parts App 2.0 – Making it Easier Than Ever to Find the Right Part
- Sway Bar / Stabilizer Link – What Is It And When To Replace?
- Why is the Alternator (Battery) Light Turned On? 5 Step Diagnostic Checklist from MPA | Video
- Why Race Cars Are Using the Federated Sport AGM Battery | 1:27 min. Video